Use this form to submit to our upcoming exhibitions and publications. Read our general guidelines before preparing your images for upload.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING:
Use this form to submit to one of our curated Artsy online exhibitions if you are not a member of the PoetsArtists' Patreon community. This is a non-refundable fee. You may submit up to five images. If you are a member please stop and use your complimentary form.
- Images must be 300 DPI with a minimum of 1500 pixels. All images must be in JPG.
- Title each image with your name, the title of the work, the medium, the size, and the year of completion.
- The spec sheet should include your birth year, nationality, place of birth and current residence (city, state or country). This is used in case your work is accepted so we may update your profile or create a profile for you on Artsy. The spec sheet should also include a short artist statement and the listing of the works being submitted in this order: Title, Medium, Size, Year, Price, Framed or not, Signature (yes or no), flat fee for shipping USA and abroad.
- Place under TITLE the name of the call you are submitting to.
- If a call is requesting for NEW work that means the work may not have been previously shown online or at an exhibition.
If your work is accepted for the online exhibition we will reach out to you with further details and we may request additional materials for press use. You will also be sent an artist agreement from 33 Contemporary to have your work uploaded to Artsy. All works submitted must be available to sell through 33 Contemporary's Artsy listing. The commission is 60/40. We will want to have the works up for up to a year and we will be marketing the show in various magazines including American Art Collector.
If your work is not accepted, you will receive a courtesy decline. We are sorry but we will not be able to critique your work or offer an explanation for the declined submission.
This submission form is to be used for poetry, micro fiction, or very short stories.
Accepted works will be published online at www.hashtagartmag.com.
These submissions are being read by Didi Menendez.
Use this form to upload your images and submit to one of our upcoming calls. Please read our general guidelines before preparing your images and text.
Please only use the form once per call.